PDA

View Full Version : Work Rant of the Day

Skyblade
06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Ok...so I need to just vent about work because I'm getting pissed off.

The CEO is driving me insane. Its like we all work here and I know he's in charge but really, its getting annoying. He insists on having the front door to the office closed to keep the cool air in (meanwhile everyone is complaining about freezing their asses off), every friday he is making the sales guys wear our company t-shirts (but since they also have to wear a button down shirt and tie he is insisting they wear the t-shirt OVER the shirt and tie, WTF?), this morning my co-worker yawns and he gives him a lecture about how annoying the yawn was and how its inappropriate in the office, my mom calls me on the phone and I immediately get an IM from him saying "Is that a personal call?????????" and I say "yes sorry, my mom called me" and he said "oh, well you can call her back if you want." We get a big long e-mail this morning about personal calls, ims, and internet usage from the hr director. I understand his concerns but I feel like he is being so anal about everything.

Ok..done with rant. Thank goodness I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning.

mishl982
06-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Yikes, all I can say is he sounds like an ass!

wordsmith
06-23-2005, 04:06 PM
Hah, my boss is at a Cubs game today.

mishl982
06-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Haha, my boss is funny. Earlier today he called me asking for help. Apparently he was supposed to have a meeting with these "annoying people" at 1030 and by 12 they called to say they were running late. :googly: He goes "at 12.35, call my cell phone, I'll take care of the rest." So I call him, and basically that was to get him out of their meeting, lol. Then later the doorbell rings, I go to answer and he says "if it's them, tell them I'm not here!" He usually doesn't act this way. These people must be really annoying for him to not want to see them!

shimmer728
06-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Thank God my bosses pretty much leave me alone.