PDA

View Full Version : grrr....I'm going insane

wyverx
06-27-2005, 06:40 PM
ok, so I am a full time second shift employee at an insurance company, but I really dislike my job and this is not what I went to college to do with my life, so I am going back to school to get masters on route to my doctorate, but the course I need to take to get my master are mostly offered at night which conflicts with my job. Thankfully I have a sugar moma for a wife who is a nurse and earns enough that I could drop to part time and go to school fulltime no problem. But I need to wait until I hear about my graduate assistantship and my loans to tell my boss that I want to drop to part time, my loans are approved but of course my school is 3 months late with deciding assistantship, in the mean time people in my department at work are dropping like flies, 4 in the last 2 months and another about to quit. So now I am worried that when I ask to go part time they are going to give me a hard time about it. Why does it seem like everytime I get something worked out for the better in my life someone has to shake my little snow globe and make it all cloudy again!