PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!

winneythepooh7
07-12-2005, 06:26 PM
There was just a segment on the 5 o'clock FOX news here in NYC about how it is finally time to kiss the butt crack goodbye and get rid of the low-rise jeans forever. YAY!!!!!!! I have a few pair but never ever wear them for this exact reason!!!!

spokes
07-12-2005, 06:52 PM
i will mourn the loss of butt cleavage........... :cry:

wordsmith
07-12-2005, 07:04 PM
I knew this was on the way out the last time I went jeans shopping and there were trendy jeans (not "mom" jeans) with a slightly higher rise on all the racks. Still flares and boot cuts, still sitting flatteringly on the hips rather than reaching for the navel, but no more plumber butt. Whoot!

wordsmith
07-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Trust me, spokes, the world doesn't want my butt cleavage.

My ass is just fine covered or uncovered, but bisected? Not so much.

Kitty
07-12-2005, 07:16 PM
I've been reading about how butt-crack revealing jeans have been out for awhile. I think medium-rise are most flattering for all. I still can't stand skin-tight, stretchy jeans that literally look like leggings - or those jeans w/ no butt pockets. *cringes*

capella
07-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Oh yuck with the no butt pockets. My "teacher pants" are sort of like that but I don't dress my age at school. The older I look the better. I never did get into the butt-cleavage jeans. Wouldn't guys rather look at the breast-cleavage instead? I mean eww. And the whole thong stringy thing showing above the jeans deal I never did understand either. That's not hot. Mid rise is good. No pants to your tatas but not hanging off your ass either. Esp. if said ass is ample. *ugh*

mishl982
07-12-2005, 10:55 PM
i will mourn the loss of butt cleavage........... :cry:
yay for the end of backfat!