PDA

View Full Version : Hot For The Teacher

steamroller
10-09-2005, 11:40 AM
As some of you may recall my job situation stinks. Needless to say, the one thing that has been keeping me smiling is this collegue.

Now, from the first day I met him I thought, WOW, what a nice guy! He's always ALL smiles, has an upbeat attitude, is strict, but compassionate towards the kids, and just seems like an overall GREAT teacher. For a few days, we were thrown together to team teach a special ed. class, neither of our certification areas. I thought we made a pretty rockin' team.

I had no clue how old he was, if he was married, had a girlfriend, etc. until one student persisted in asking him if he was a "playah or a pimp." Finally, Mr. Hot Teacher replied, "Stop. I don't even have a girlfriend!" to which I immediately thought, "Woooohooooo!"

Fast foreward a few days. I started being a little more mindful of the length of my skirts, trying to be tasteful for the job, but also showing a little more knee. Hot teacher still smiles, says hello, comes to my room to chit chat about his class.

I CANNOT TELL IF THIS GUY LIKES ME OR NOT! HELLLLPPPP! I don't know what to do! I can't figure out if he's just the shy type or just not interested in me like THAT.

WeirdBrake
10-09-2005, 12:13 PM
I had no clue how old he was, if he was married, had a girlfriend, etc. until one student persisted in asking him if he was a "playah or a pimp." Finally, Mr. Hot Teacher replied, "Stop. I don't even have a girlfriend!" to which I immediately thought, "Woooohooooo!"

It's very possible he chose to respond that way to the student in order to give you an open signal. ;) After all, he knew you were in the room, too.

Tayl405
10-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Oh he DEFINITELY did! :D That was a total, non-subtle hint!

Can you ask HIM out? Maybe to get together to grade papers or something??? Discuss some "school issue?" That way if he blows you off (which I HIGHLY doubt he will), you can make it seem like it was work-related issue only. But if he accepts, you have an opportunity to work your way in. ;)

ledzeppelinfan1
10-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Hot Teacher Sex!!! :D

SunDevil
10-09-2005, 04:07 PM
I thought everyone always says it isn't a good idea to date people where you work?

*Side note: My parents met at work, but worked in different buildings.

shimmer728
10-09-2005, 05:51 PM
I thought everyone always says it isn't a good idea to date people where you work?

*Side note: My parents met at work, but worked in different buildings.

People do say that, and I've even said it before, but really, it's so hard to meet people. Maybe it's not a good idea to limit yourself like that.

Steamroller.....I like Taylor's advice! Good luck. :)

SunDevil
10-09-2005, 06:02 PM
I don't have to worry about dating one of my co-workers. So I am forced to follow that rule. (There are 0 single women and the three that are there are my Mom's age.)

steamroller
10-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Do you know what's weird? I hadn't even considered the fact that we work at the same school! I don't know, but I just don't see this guy as the type to turn psycho in the workplace, if it doesn't work out....WAIT! I can't think that far in advance!

Okay...just a little background....
-The City laid me off and I'm ACTING as the English teacher. I have no idea if or when they will replace me. An admin keeps telling me to stop worrying about that and to pretend that it's MY classroom for now.
-Hot teacher is in a similar situation
-We've both been promised to be hired on as building subs, but who knows if THAT will work out.
-He's at this school all day, while I teach half the day at this school and half the day at a high school.

And why am I telling you all of this? Good god, I don't know! All I know, is that I better calm down about this little infatuation or else I won't even be able to TALK to the guy without hyperventilating.

WAIT! That may work! I could fake pass out into his sexy social studies teacher arms!

By the way, you guys are way too much! Talk about shooting sunshine all the way to B-lo?!?!? I hope you're right.

He just seems like the type that I've been looking for, for a very long time. He's passionate about his job, intelligent, so freaking amazing to watch as a teacher (his style is 100% different than mine....he's extremely professional, straight laced, strict...and I'm....well? Me? Kind of goofy, laid back, a little disorganized)...okay, so that's all that I know so far...oh...and that he is actually shorter than me when I'm wearing platforms.

In my neurotic ramblings, I forgot to mention that I DO have a plan. I was going to wait until the right moment and tell him that I'd like to keep in touch, after I leave the school. I figure a swop of an e-mail can mean a little or a lot, depending on the situation. I just hpe he gets the hint.

What I'd LOVE the scream is, "DUUUUUDE! I NEVER WEAR SHORT SKIRTS! ASK ME OUT!!!!"

wordsmith
10-09-2005, 06:50 PM
It's funny, because I don't really equate the whole "don't use the workplace as a dating pool" thing with the teaching profession. Maybe because, in a sense, yeah, you work with them, but your classroom is like your office, and you're not sharing it with crush/coworker...you know, not like they've got the cube next to the copier, etc., you don't have to pitch presentations with them, all that. So it's not like you're around them all day where you're not going to be able to focus on getting your job done, etc. Also because it seems more acceptable for coworker teachers to get together. I know that at my high school alone, we had TONS of husband/wife teachers, teachers who ended up marrying, etc.

One thing I would caution, though, is that if you DO end up dating a teacher in your school, certain ones of your students are likely going to smell it like bloodhounds, and they can say some very inappropriate things, so you'd want to have a plan in mind for how to best react should the inevitable occur.

steamroller
10-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Word, Word. I never even thought of it that way. And thank you for the heads up about the students. I guess I'll have the handle that as it comes. Wishful thinking.

wordsmith
10-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Years of working with kids of a certain age? If you're a single teacher (or youth worker like me), they'll ALWAYS be pairing you up with people even if it's NOT the case. :rolleyes:

Jedi of Zen
10-09-2005, 07:37 PM
I had no clue how old he was, if he was married, had a girlfriend, etc. until one student persisted in asking him if he was a "playah or a pimp."....

I CANNOT TELL IF THIS GUY LIKES ME OR NOT! HELLLLPPPP! I don't know what to do! I can't figure out if he's just the shy type or just not interested in me like THAT.

Find the kid who asked if he was a "playah or pimp", and have him/her give the teacher a love note from you. :razz:

steamroller
10-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Hmmm....now THERE'S an original idea! Okay, so I can't use my students to get together with this guy, BUT what an original way to tell someone that you have the hots for them???!!! Give them one of those cheezy 7th grade love notes..."Circle 'yes' if you like me, 'no' if you don't, or 'maybe' if you'd jusyt like to go make out in the broom closet... If I only have the cahones to do something that wacky. Besides, he's not a native English speaker, so my luck, he wouldn't understand the corny attempt at being cute.

And Word, I have been there. My first year of teaching, they had rumors that I was engaged to the basketball coach. I secretly thought at the time, "Wooooo! I wish!"

Jedi of Zen
10-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Besides, he's not a native English speaker, so my luck, he wouldn't understand the corny attempt at being cute.

What's his homeland? Just take him aside, and say something like "Igor, in my country, we teachers make out in the broom closet all the time..."

steamroller
10-09-2005, 09:50 PM
I think I just pissed my pants from that comment, Jedi. I think he's Puerto Rican, but in my night time fantacies, he's Argentinian and wears a hat like Che Guevarra. Alright, so that's a lie.

steamroller
10-13-2005, 12:30 PM
I'd just like to announce that I'm a total dork. He came to my classroom today, during my free period, to give me some conduct report.

So what do I do, before I leave for lunch? Put a You're #1 sticker in his mailbox. God, I'm such a dorrrrrk. :redface:

Moogcat9
10-13-2005, 01:34 PM
So what do I do, before I leave for lunch? Put a You're #1 sticker in his mailbox. God, I'm such a dorrrrrk. :redface:

Hee hee....um. Well, good luck with that one. Just ask him out for teacher's lounge coffee or something!! :rolleyes:

J-girl
10-13-2005, 01:35 PM
I think I just pissed my pants from that comment, Jedi. I think he's Puerto Rican, but in my night time fantacies, he's Argentinian and wears a hat like Che Guevarra. Alright, so that's a lie.

OH MY GAAAAH .............

My ex was Central Europeon and he actually USED to wear the Che hat! :twisted:

meatwad
10-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Steam, just ask him out already! Walk up to him and say, "Senor, would you care to join me for some coffee after school?"

Or you could give him a detention slip. :twisted:

steamroller
10-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Alright, alright, I was being modest earlier, for once in my life.

He came to my classroom with this BLANK conduct report, despite the fact that he had given me a copy last week. He ended up standing there (like 50 feet away from my desk, which was a little weird) talking, until the VP called him on his walkie talkie (he's a glorified security guard at school, in addition to teaching Social studies).

He started asking me all of these question about our salary and he ended up spilling his life story to me. He lives with his mom, goes to grad school at night, worked at a grocery store and a factory all through undergrad, AND supports himself (and his mom who's a teacher's aide). My first thought was, "Oh no. Another Mama's Boy," until my friend pointed out, that people tend to live with their parents until they get married in Spain and latin America.

*deep breath* Yeah, so that's what lead me up to thinking, what in HELL can I do to make it CLEAR that I like this guy? So what does Oh Smooth One do? Puts a sticker in his mailbox!? That's it. Just a sticker.

Damnit! I can NEVER tell if a guy likes me or not! I hate the guessing game!

meatwad
10-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Alright, alright, I was being modest earlier, for once in my life.

He came to my classroom with this BLANK conduct report, despite the fact that he had given me a copy last week. He ended up standing there (like 50 feet away from my desk, which was a little weird) talking, until the VP called him on his walkie talkie (he's a glorified security guard at school, in addition to teaching Social studies).

He started asking me all of these question about our salary and he ended up spilling his life story to me. He lives with his mom, goes to grad school at night, worked at a grocery store and a factory all through undergrad, AND supports himself (and his mom who's a teacher's aide). My first thought was, "Oh no. Another Mama's Boy," until my friend pointed out, that people tend to live with their parents until they get married in Spain and latin America.

*deep breath* Yeah, so that's what lead me up to thinking, what in HELL can I do to make it CLEAR that I like this guy? So what does Oh Smooth One do? Puts a sticker in his mailbox!? That's it. Just a sticker.

Damnit! I can NEVER tell if a guy likes me or not! I hate the guessing game!

ASK...HIM...THE...FUCK...OUT!!!!!!!!!1!!!

Deadend
10-14-2005, 12:31 AM
you know, it's funny. There was at least one rumour of an office romance when I was in middle school (those two seemed to always be involved in the same extra curricular activities......). I, thinking myself the realist, always dismissed these lockerhall snickerings.

Before I graduated high school, not only did that couple marry, but another teacher couple did as well.

steamroller
10-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Yes, my child, teachers also go to the grocery store. ;) I've always thought that it was hilarious when I see a student at Walmart. Like, "Oh MY GOD, Miss_____ wears JEANS?!"

And I'm not asking him out. I USED to ask out guys before I realized that, despite feminism moving women ahead, most men are still old fashioned when it comes to dating.

Oh...and I think I put the sticker in the wrong mailbox yesterday. I put a gumball in his today. I'm still a chickenshit dork.

meatwad
10-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Yes, my child, teachers also go to the grocery store. ;) I've always thought that it was hilarious when I see a student at Walmart. Like, "Oh MY GOD, Miss_____ wears JEANS?!"

And I'm not asking him out. I USED to ask out guys before I realized that, despite feminism moving women ahead, most men are still old fashioned when it comes to dating.

Oh...and I think I put the sticker in the wrong mailbox yesterday. I put a gumball in his today. I'm still a chickenshit dork.

Fine, put a letter in his mailbox that says, "ASK...ME...THE...FUCK...OUT!" :D

steamroller
10-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Hmmmm....not a bad idea. Maybe I can just put a noet in the mailbox tomorrow with my number? :eek:

J-girl
10-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Hmmmm....not a bad idea. Maybe I can just put a noet in the mailbox tomorrow with my number? :eek:
This sounds like my elevator dude dilemma. Atleast you are light years ahead of me in persuasion. He held the door open for me once and smiled and I DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING! I AM STUPID!

pink bunny
10-15-2005, 08:40 PM
good luck...

steamroller
10-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks!

And J-girl, smack that guy on the ass the next time you see him. (just kidding, just kidding...I don't promote sexual harassment in any way, shape, or form! :P )

pinky
10-22-2005, 05:45 AM
just get on with it. find his number and call him up and ask him out. Period. Given what you've said (although it is tainted by "crush") he'll likely say... yes...

but if he doesn't, you're no worse off than before (not dating him is not dating him, before or after the ask!), but at least you know and can move on!

steamroller
10-22-2005, 10:53 AM
The past week was totally WEIRD! All of those glowing smiles disappeared, he didn't come to my classroom at ALL...I didn't even really get a chance to TALK to the guy, let alone ask him out!

I can only think it's one of the following: he's totally stressed or the last time I talked to him, my breath smelled horrific from coffee and cigs! :confused:

pinky
10-23-2005, 01:32 AM
hmmm... maybe he didn't come by cause he's not sure if you like him or not.... get on with it already... dial phone, hello, i'd like to go on a date with you. how bout friday at 9. let's go to ____.

most guys are chickenshit too! make the move!

steamroller
10-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Well, I did it. I wrote him a note and left it in the ole mailbox. I just said, hey, I don't know how much longer they're going to be keeping me at our school [they had to replace me because my certification hasn't passed through the state yet :( ], but I'd love to stay in touch and do something some time soon. Give me a ring. (Then I wrote my name, e-mail, phone number, and bra size....just kidding...).

edited to add: I would like to puke right about now.

steamroller
10-25-2005, 07:42 AM
I think a need a new id....maybe something like, "Super Spazz Girl?"

He e-mailed instead of calling, so of course I'm overanalyzing this to death, so much that I had a freaking DREAM that the dude came up to me in work (in my dream) and said, "Listen, you're not that hot. Leave me alone." Nothing like a subconscience beating you down! :p

Anyway...help me overanalyze....Oh and he's ESL, which makes it even more fun.... :cry: I realize that it's a bit nuts to post this personal correspondence on here, but what the hell....I have no friends in B-Lo to help me with this one...

Hi,

How are you? I got your note and it made me sad
because you are a great teacher. Do you know when is
your last day? Are they going to transfer you to
another school? I hope they keep you there because we
need teachers like you. I am still doing special ed.
7th and 8th grades right after my social studies
class. We can hang out sometime or we can keep on
touch. I have to go now because I have to read for my
grad. class tomorrow, but hopefully I will see you
tomorrow at work. Take care and write me back when you
get a chance.

Deadend
10-25-2005, 10:13 AM
Well, he doesn't sound like he's rejecting you. He does sound a bit thick on it though. I'd have to guess that he still isn't taking the hint that you like him "that way".

meatwad
10-25-2005, 12:19 PM
You should reply with,

Hi,

I'm glad you want me to stay. STICK IT IN!

If he doesn't get the hint then, then maybe he's a lost cause. :twisted:

MrNCG23
10-26-2005, 08:48 AM
most guys are chickenshit too! make the move!

LOL! 10 char

steamroller
10-26-2005, 08:55 AM
You should reply with,

Hi,

I'm glad you want me to stay. STICK IT IN!

If he doesn't get the hint then, then maybe he's a lost cause. :twisted:

I think it may be coming to that point. We've e-mailed back and forth a few times since that first e-mail from the other night. I don't think he gets it AT ALL...............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A.....

pinky
10-27-2005, 01:11 AM
yep.. yer right.. you're overanalyzing... let me help a bit: GUY LIKES YOU. Get on the phone to him, ask him to go to dinner/club/movie... whatever you like to do for fun...on ______ (pick a day... like say, friday nite). This slow dance to getting on the dating page is nuts!

:eek:

steamroller
10-27-2005, 02:10 AM
He never gave ME his number!...And tomorrow is my last day on the job, hence why I'm wide awake at 1 am on a school night. :(

pinky
10-27-2005, 03:54 AM
He never gave ME his number!...And tomorrow is my last day on the job, hence why I'm wide awake at 1 am on a school night. :(

my reaction was...lol... sorry.. not at you, kinda at the irony of it all.

hey: advantage - you'll see him at school and it is your last day, so ask him... in person (hey if things go south, you'll be outa there - at least for now).

disadvantage - last days generally suck - especially if you don't really want to be done. This just ads pressure.

Hey... good luck... and I hope you've found other work!!!

ps. i wish i was awake for such noble reasons... but i'm at work... and tonight's going like shit. ah well.

pink bunny
10-27-2005, 03:59 AM
good luck... and guys are a lot wimper than most think, trust me I am...

steamroller
10-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Well, his third e-mail was ....a LITTLE more meaningful. He said that The kids would miss me and so would he, which was nice and all....BUT I LIVE FIVE BLOCKS FROM HIM (which he's unaware of....). He was all smiles today. He knows how upset I am over my job situation and was just ear to ear smiles everytime he walked past my room. I think I'm making progress, very, very, very, SLOW progress. At this rate, maybe I'll get him naked by 2010. Nothing else is really going on in my life, so I may aw well just be patient....and have REALLY great dreams at night.

The REAL advantage? I'll be back to subbing and will likley be back at that school tomorrow morning. ;)

Edit: Pinky, laugh it up. :p If I didn't laugh at myself and the way I act around men, I would have a pretty boring existence.

meatwad
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Well, his third e-mail was ....a LITTLE more meaningful. He said that The kids would miss me and so would he, which was nice and all....BUT I LIVE FIVE BLOCKS FROM HIM (which he's unaware of....). He was all smiles today. He knows how upset I am over my job situation and was just ear to ear smiles everytime he walked past my room. I think I'm making progress, very, very, very, SLOW progress. At this rate, maybe I'll get him naked by 2010. Nothing else is really going on in my life, so I may aw well just be patient....and have REALLY great dreams at night.

The REAL advantage? I'll be back to subbing and will likley be back at that school tomorrow morning. ;)

Go give him a big hug. ;)

steamroller
10-27-2005, 01:06 PM
Okay, I just replied to his e-mail....here's a small portion of it. Laugh away. After I hit send, it occured to me that I'm making myself sound like this biggest slut in WNY! :p Let's hope my hints aren't lost in translation.

"Wow. I'm so glad to meet someone who feels the same way about our completely MESSED up educational system.

I know Buffalo is totally going downhill, but I love it here. I guess love isn't the right word. I'm content here. Sometimes, I don't know why I stay. I have no family living in Buffalo. All of my friends are spread out all over the Northeast. My social life is boring and despite dating 99.9% of the single male population in the metropolitan area, I've yet to meet the guy who will rock my world and be my partner in crime, so to speak."

meatwad
10-27-2005, 01:09 PM
LOL. I hope he knows you're kidding. We'll see when he replies.

FacelessInLA
10-27-2005, 01:25 PM
....BUT I LIVE FIVE BLOCKS FROM HIM (which he's unaware of....). He was all smiles today. He knows how upset I am over my job situation and was just ear to ear smiles everytime he walked past my room.

Maybe you can use the "upset over job situation" as an excuse to go out for drinks. Or at least do a "going away" lunch/dinner to open the door to hanging out outside of work. Even a simple, "I'm bored. Wanna grab some grub after this?" might work. If you're talking about finding a new job, maybe you can work where you live into the conversation. (e.g. "It would be nice to have something around ___ and ___ streets. That way, I can walk to work. Anyway, what about you? What area do you commute from?")

Btw, this is a cute story. Best of luck to you!

steamroller
10-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Damn it! Those are great questions to ask, Face. I copied and pasted them..hahaha.

Anyway, I think my previous e-mail hit a homerun. He was everywhere I was today, asking me dumb questions for no reason, and cornering me in the cpy room to find out where I would be placed on Monday.

I was getting ready to head out for my lunch break and he ran up to me in the hall, gave me the sexiest firm handshake I've every had, said that it was nice to have met me, and that we have to do something sometime. *sigh* I'm rambling here....Man, I want that guy naked. :eek:

Deadend
10-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Well, at least you know what you want.

I think every guy here should be asking himself the question: "Has there ever been a woman in my life chasing me so vehemently and I didn't notice".

It's a warm, warm thought.

birdie
10-28-2005, 02:20 PM
So, I've just read this whole thread, and let me tell you it has made me laugh! It's so cute and fun...dang, you've made me get hot for this sexy latin teacher! So, even from the first email, I could tell he was interested. Guys are never just overly nice, to be overly nice. He's interested, but doesn't know exactly when or how to ask you out. Keep the convo's flowing...you have a lot to chat about since you are in the same field, which makes it somewhat easier. After it is established that you live super close, tell him you go to X-cafe down the street from your house all the time to "grade papers"...then see if he wants to come or something...by that time he'll probably jump on it. I don't know, but he sounds really cool, so don't let it just slip away, keep up the contact.

steamroller
10-28-2005, 09:08 PM
I will, I will. I'm not giving up on this until I see a SURE sign that he's just not that into me. I don't want to make a total ASS of myself, but damn. It's not often that you meet someone who SEEMS to match up to all of the qualities that you're looking for. I have no idea where I found the courage to put the note in his mailbox, but one wall down a few more to go...

Forget internet porn. I think I'll be content thinking about that handshake all weekend.

pink bunny
10-29-2005, 04:38 AM
I wish there was someone into me likie that... All I ever have are hopeless crushes... good luck... and may the force be with you...

steamroller
10-29-2005, 12:22 PM
I wish there was someone into me likie that... All I ever have are hopeless crushes... good luck... and may the force be with you...

Do you see the irony in your post? What if I'M the one with a hopeless crush!?!? Hot teacher has had my PHONE NUMBER since earlier this week! Dude has made NO attempt to call me!

And hey, I think crushes are healthy as all hell. Don't get me wrong. I have set my sights on Hot Teacher, but I STILL try to hit on my landlord, another teacher, the guy who lives in an apt above me...and anyone who flashes a smile at me.

Okay, hit on is the wrong word. I'm actually just a friendly person...and dating has made me WAY more personable. I used to be afraid to even say hello to a guy.

jdt141
10-29-2005, 07:26 PM
Over a week and no call? Be more suggestive about getting together. have a plan. if he says, hey we should get together... say, "ok - this place at this time on this day". keep it casual, but for the love of all that is good and right in this world, you need to jump this guy. (too bad i'm not a sexy latin teacher!!) :twisted:

steamroller
10-29-2005, 07:42 PM
For the love of GOD, jdt...Can I print out that photo of YOU and put it on my Fridge? Dude, you're the type of guy my FRIENDS date. I'd go for you fat side kick...and be quite content with that. ;) speaking of which, when in hell are we getting a dating section?!

Oh...and I'm giving up hope for Hot Teacher. One month of lusting and no movement means that "he's just not that [F'in] into you"....as much as I loath that book and quote....

Edit: I think it's time to spack myself. I just looked up my cheezy online dating profile and realized that I've done it AGAIN....read this:

"Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You're a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it's likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You've had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there'll be much more to come.

Your exact opposite:
The Stiletto

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs."

Here's the link to the test. Becareful. The site have given me a virus before...

http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=RGLD&g=2&o=1

pink bunny
10-30-2005, 07:58 PM
I am not sure if hopeless crushes are healthy... I spent half the day with one, when I should have been studing for my test tomarrow...

steamroller
10-30-2005, 11:05 PM
I am not sure if hopeless crushes are healthy... I spent half the day with one, when I should have been studing for my test tomarrow...

Yeah, I take back what I said the other day. HOPEless crushes blow. I think I checked my e-mail 700 times today. :(

pink bunny
10-31-2005, 07:50 PM
I so hear you. Lets not mention how many times I checked facebook to see if she messaged me back... Speaking of which it has been almost six minutes I should probally check agian...

jdt141
10-31-2005, 11:05 PM
For the love of GOD, jdt...Can I print out that photo of YOU and put it on my Fridge? Dude, you're the type of guy my FRIENDS date. I'd go for you fat side kick...and be quite content with that. ;) speaking of which, when in hell are we getting a dating section?!
[/HTML]

well thanks for the compliment! I'm all for a dating section... not that anyone is from metro detroit here though...

and craigslist (who people have mentioned on here) is hilarious. but i just sent an email? does that make me an online whore? :twisted:

steamroller
11-01-2005, 12:03 AM
i just sent an email? does that make me an online whore? :twisted:

No, my child. That takes time, great effort....and boredom... :rolleyes:

Deadend
11-01-2005, 10:41 AM
well thanks for the compliment! I'm all for a dating section... not that anyone is from metro detroit here though...

and craigslist (who people have mentioned on here) is hilarious. but i just sent an email? does that make me an online whore? :twisted:

Jeeze.... Here I thought I was phsychotic for being in a relationship that strattles lake Erie widthwise

XXdemerXX
11-01-2005, 12:53 PM
man gurl steamroll your way into his life. hes has made it pretty obvious he was single, shit he probably bribed that kid with a hundred to go along with him. yea HOT TEACHER SEX fukin rox. do it on the desk of the student you dont like the most so he/she can smell the stank all day long. yea buddy :twisted:

jdt141
11-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Jeeze.... Here I thought I was phsychotic for being in a relationship that strattles lake Erie widthwise

that was just evil. go away now :D

Deadend
11-01-2005, 04:42 PM
that was just evil. go away now :D

get it? cuz it's longer? get it?

XXdemerXX
11-01-2005, 05:27 PM
so hows it goin steamroller. we're all rootin for you to ask this dude out. he might be the type that has been shot down alot & waitin for an awesome chick like you to reach deep down into his barrel of self esteem & pull him out. i did that & i got me a rad chickie now. hes probably tellin himself the same thing about "you not likin him the same way & that if he says somethin its gonna be over just like the other gurls" i hated that shit.

a gurl would give all the signs like she likes you then you ask her out & she never talks to you again. WTF

HES SCARED GURL DO IT

steamroller
11-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Yes, but hot teacher has MY phone number AND has yet to respond to my last e-mail...

jdt141
11-01-2005, 07:42 PM
get it? cuz it's longer? get it?

hahahahaha. i'm an idiot.

but its not about length, its about girth, right girls? :D

steamroller
11-04-2005, 04:49 PM
I need some help here. I don't understand this guy at ALL! He's always trying to "help" me with the bad kids...and he still continues to bend over backwards to say hello to me. Twice this week, I caught him looking at my ass.....

So why the hell did this guy not return the last e-mail or friggin' CALL me???

Deadend
11-04-2005, 04:53 PM
hahahahaha. i'm an idiot.

but its not about length, its about girth, right girls? :D

and here i didn't even think of that.....

by "lake erie" I actually meant lake erie

pink bunny
11-06-2005, 03:50 PM
I don't know. Maybee he is really nervus or doesn't udnerstand a clue. I get really nervus and have no clue what a girl is trying to say when she doesn't say it right out to me.

jdt141
11-06-2005, 04:54 PM
I need some help here. I don't understand this guy at ALL! He's always trying to "help" me with the bad kids...and he still continues to bend over backwards to say hello to me. Twice this week, I caught him looking at my ass.....

So why the hell did this guy not return the last e-mail or friggin' CALL me???

Have you considered just asking the boy out on a date?

steamroller
11-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Welp, I e-mailed him after work on Friday, asking if he wanted to join me to share a 40 and some grilled cheese. No phone call or reply e-mail, so I better just take the damn hint. Damn, I'm usually the one trying to relay the hints to guys. It kind of sucks being on the other side of this!

After a few beers on Saturday and a phone call from an old friend, I started thinking...I don't even KNOW this guy! I don't know if he smokes, drinks, gets an orgasm over some stupid NPR show, ....or even if he *gasp* likes MUSIC!

cheshrcarol
11-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Are you sure he's got e-mail at home?

steamroller
11-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Are you sure he's got e-mail at home?

Who knows. He was e-mailing me all last week after 10pm, so I assume so.