PDA

View Full Version : Oh crap! This is not what I expected.

IOWAAPR1979
03-10-2006, 03:03 AM
Well I found this place and thought this was a good place to put my thoughts down. I'm 26, and screwed. I think I have hit my quarter life crisis mentaly and in real life. Monday morning I was making 6 figures, Had officer title at my company and in the middle of renovations of 12 propertites. Now the company I was with is gone. I'm going to file bankruptcy for a little over $1,000,000.00. (950,000) assets. They are going to take away my houses and most of my cars. Anyway this is just a warning don't be too nice to people with money. It can get you in the end. Also a question. I have never been to collage. Should I give it a try at this age?

:sad:

spokes
03-10-2006, 05:12 PM
is this story missing some pieces? from what I can see within the span of 5 days you have lost your 6 figure job (I am assuming that all figures of your salary are to the left of the decimal place) and you are going to file bankruptcy......were living beyond your means?

i am also guessing that if you filed bankruptcy you are goign to lose all of your cars and otehr tangible assets.

If you were an officer at your company did you really not see this coming?