PDA

View Full Version : Taking the GMAT tomorrow...and SOO unprepared!!!

ProAm500
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
So back in April I registered to take the GMAT. At that time work was pretty slow for me, and I was home a lot (I work from home). So I thought it would be a good idea to register and take the GMAT and try to start my MBA and SUNTIT up here in Upstate, NY. My job would give me $4,000 for it, and tution is only $7,500. Plus, you can basically do the whole program online, which for me is great because I travel a ton with this job, and work different hours in different locales, etc. But, since the start of May work has been extremely hectic, and I have been travel more than usual and just havent really had to time to study as much as I would like for this test. Well, its now less than 24 hours before I take the test, and havent study hardly at all. I'm so stressed becuase I really want to get into the program, but I'm already setting myself up for failure...anyone ever get into a SUNY grad program on a possible provisional basis?

SunDevil
06-15-2006, 07:57 PM
My teachers always said, you either are going to know it or not. No amount of studying will help you that much.

Just stay focused and think the questions through.

Or do some serious cramming before the test.