PDA

View Full Version : Tim Horton's Breakfast menu

J-girl
10-03-2006, 02:38 PM
So now Timmies has a breakfast menu. Any thoughts?

I got a sample a couple weeks ago and it wasnt so bad.

But my concern is it wont smell like Timmies anymore.

spokes
10-03-2006, 04:15 PM
i am sure that you still be able to smell the exhuast of the 500 cars waiting for thier turn at the drive thru window just so that they can get thier precious double-double........

wait it all makes sense to me now, spend 15 minutes in a line up, spend $2.00 on gas while you vehicle is idling just so that you don't have to get your butt out of the car to get your own donuts.........

J-girl
10-03-2006, 04:26 PM
i am sure that you still be able to smell the exhuast of the 500 cars waiting for thier turn at the drive thru window just so that they can get thier precious double-double........

wait it all makes sense to me now, spend 15 minutes in a line up, spend $2.00 on gas while you vehicle is idling just so that you don't have to get your butt out of the car to get your own donuts.........
lol I laugh at those people EVERY morning.
It takes me two minutes to get in and out of timmies, sometimes 5 maybe but sitting in the car wont get me my coffee faster.

Kitty
10-03-2006, 05:38 PM
I still don't get that place!! When I was in Canada my boyfriend of the time would get this "meal" that they had which was a donut, chili, and hot chocolate. WTF is that?

J-girl
10-03-2006, 06:01 PM
thats the lunch menu, although I am not sure why your ex would make you drink hot chocolate. Must be a Calgary thing.

Kitty
10-03-2006, 06:07 PM
thats the lunch menu, although I am not sure why your ex would make you drink hot chocolate. Must be a Calgary thing.

It came with the meal!! It was really weird.

winneythepooh7
10-15-2006, 10:19 PM
When I was in Buffalo for work, they got me a coffee from that place. It was way bitter for my taste. I'm too used to Dunkin' Donuts!