PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes

AshleyJordan
10-23-2006, 02:24 PM
What's everyone going as for Halloween? I've got a big party to go to, but am uncharacteristically stumped on costume ideas. . .

flesh_gordon
10-23-2006, 02:30 PM
picked up mine from value village yesterday.

Found a black and white childrens fuzzy cat head (gonna need to stitch on some velcro so it'll tie up). Black fuzzy pants, a white fleece and fuzzy black shirt, black mits.

Going to cut the arms off the fleece, and roll up the shirt to my chest. Paint my face white, some black around the eyes, and I can finally go as a Panda!

Ciderhillnh
10-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Im going as a pink cosmopolitan.

mishl982
10-23-2006, 02:49 PM
A coffee barista!

Deavan
10-23-2006, 02:58 PM
I am going as a "beer garden girl" but I just got the costume in and DAMN it is short...like when I sit down my butt is on the chair with no costume material between the chair and my bottom! I may need to re-evaluate my costume...

embrassezla
10-23-2006, 02:59 PM
we were discussing "best halloween costume" ideas with some friends last night. highlights:

-go with a friend or 2 and dress up as tetris pieces
-leonard shelby
-katamari damacy
-that guy from the "FREE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT" commercials

mishl982
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
I am going as a "beer garden girl" but I just got the costume in and DAMN it is short...like when I sit down my butt is on the chair with no costume material between the chair and my bottom! I may need to re-evaluate my costume...
LOL Deavan, my costume is fairly short too but luckily I have no ass so it's the perfect length for me (too short for the average-assed woman)

WorkInProgress
10-23-2006, 03:10 PM

Cute bloomers? Underwear you don't mind others seeing? Tap pants?

KCboy
10-23-2006, 03:59 PM

no...you don't

I'm expecting pictures on the 1st :razz:

Kitty
10-23-2006, 04:00 PM
The Hulk!!

Ciderhillnh
10-23-2006, 04:16 PM
My friends are going as:
Pirate
Dead beauty queen (gunshot wound to the forhead and a ball gown)
Skeleton
Can can dancer
Tinkerbell
2 friends are going as Ho Hos
Naughty Nurse
Little Red Riding Whore
Hockey Player
Jim Morrison
Gangster
Boxer

Its awesome. Everyone bought costumes so we should look pretty sweet when we all roll up to the club party on Friday night and then my friends house party on Saturday!

Ill probably post a ton of pics on my MySpace on Sunday night! =)

Deavan
10-23-2006, 04:22 PM
no...you don't

I'm expecting pictures on the 1st :razz:

LOL awesome haha

BlueEyedFunOne
10-23-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm going as an emo scenester.

Some of my friends are going to be:
Betty Boop
Some creepy no-faced warrior thing from Lord of the Rings
Bumblebee
Mad scientist

What a motley crew we'll be going to the parties this weekend :D

MetFanL
10-23-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm not dressing up, but my dog is. There is a Halloween parade at her day camp. She's a 3 year old Boxer and she's going as a Boxer w/ a robe and little gloves around her neck.

Yes, I recognize it's sick, but it keeps my mom from asking about grandkids. :)

tina1979
10-23-2006, 04:48 PM
at work I am going as a Stepford wife and at a party I am going as an angel

biodork
10-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Konohoa Ninja! :huge:

Xander
10-23-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm only dressing up because it's a big deal at work. I'll be a SWAT officer, but I'll have to change into it at work since I can't walk around downtown Chicago in a full loadout. :p

Everyone post pictures later!

shadeofgreen
10-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Dead beauty queen (gunshot wound to the forhead and a ball gown)

My idea is to go as a dead cheerleader with, of course, a knife in my back. I'm not sure where to get a cheerleader outfit I can tear up and stain with fake blood, though.

tina1979
10-24-2006, 12:21 PM
My idea is to go as a dead cheerleader with, of course, a knife in my back. I'm not sure where to get a cheerleader outfit I can tear up and stain with fake blood, though.
pretty much any party store that sells costmes I would image. or try www.buycostumes.com

mishl982
10-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Last night my roommate, who was going to be an angel or half angel/devil was in a bind as nothing was fitting right or felt comfortable. So after a little brainstorming we decided she is going to be a less-risque playboy bunny! She has a white corset, is going to wear black pants, and then just borrow bunny ears (thanks Elyse!), get a puffy pink ball for the tail, and ribbon for around her neck. I'm almost jealous of her costume now! It's going to be very cute, something she can feel comfortable in, and not scandalous (nor will she freeze her buns in the cold!).

dostoy
10-24-2006, 12:25 PM
I'm going to be Abe Lincoln, growing the beard too, just need to get a top hat.

fearlesss
10-24-2006, 07:35 PM
I just to invited to halloween to party by this girl I'm seeing. It was kinda last mintue so I'm going as a boyscout ( her as a girl scout ) and it was her idea since I got nothing other than a cook or a ref..

I hate last second custumes but it'll work.

eastcoaster782
10-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Still deciding what I'm wearing to my friend's Halloween party this weekend, but for a last-minute idea I have some old-fashion skirts and buckle high-heel shoes that could work as a woman from the 1930s or 40s. Dressing up from different time periods is great, provided that I can find the clothing for a reasonable price or free if it's something from grandma's attic.