PDA

View Full Version : Male room mate walking around with his tighty whities

J-girl
09-21-2007, 12:58 AM
So I am alittle ticked off. I just moved into this place a few weeks ago. Everything is fine and dandy. I share it with a guy and a girl who are a couple. I mind my own business they mind theirs. I came home late tonite after hanging out with a friend. Well around 11 pm and the dude is walking around in his underwear. I am like what the fuck. So he says "I am sure you have seen a guy before" and I was like yeah I have but I dont want to see you like that again and he goes okay. I said I rather have us all clothed.

Should I have another formal talk? I am really mad.

fuzmiq
09-21-2007, 02:07 AM
Sounds like you are upset enough about it to have that talk. I would. Man, that is awkward.

ScottyTheBody
09-21-2007, 09:16 AM
So I am alittle ticked off. I just moved into this place a few weeks ago. Everything is fine and dandy. I share it with a guy and a girl who are a couple. I mind my own business they mind theirs. I came home late tonite after hanging out with a friend. Well around 11 pm and the dude is walking around in his underwear. I am like what the fuck. So he says "I am sure you have seen a guy before" and I was like yeah I have but I dont want to see you like that again and he goes okay. I said I rather have us all clothed.

Should I have another formal talk? I am really mad.

Was he just getting ready/out of bed to go to the washroom, did he just get out of the shower or was he lounging around and just watching TV or something?

I don't think a formal talk should be required and I'm sure he got the point and I think it would be a bit embarrassing for the both of you.

Moon Gazing
09-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Where was his g/f or wife? Seems odd to me that she would approve of him strolling around the house in his underwear knowing you could be home any minute.

hereisnewyork
09-21-2007, 10:45 AM
I had a male roommate who got naked and put a fur hat on his penis.

meatwad
09-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I had a male roommate who got naked and put a fur hat on his penis.

:eek:

hereisnewyork
09-21-2007, 11:07 AM
haha yea out of all of my horrible roommate stories that is everyones favorite.

J-girl
09-21-2007, 01:33 PM
His gf was upstairs sleeping or soemthing. And he was lounging around the kitchen. I think maybe he came downstairs for a drink or something. And my room and washroom is downstairs in teh basement. I am still really mad. Isnt it common sense NOT to walk around in your underwear ESPESIALLY tight whities. :mad:

meatwad
09-21-2007, 01:40 PM
His gf was upstairs sleeping or soemthing. And he was lounging around the kitchen. I think maybe he came downstairs for a drink or something. And my room and washroom is downstairs in teh basement. I am still really mad. Isnt it common sense NOT to walk around in your underwear ESPESIALLY tight whities. :mad:

Hey, who knows what his outlook is. You told him you're not cool with it. If it happens again, then you should have a chat with him AND his gf about it.

J-girl
09-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey, who knows what his outlook is. You told him you're not cool with it. If it happens again, then you should have a chat with him AND his gf about it.
Yeah I am going to do that... next time I see that.

AshleyJordan
09-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah, see what happens. I can definitely understand feeling very uncomfortable about it if this is an ongoing problem. I'd personally feel very, very awkward in your situation. I imagine it would also be very awkward to bring up. . . yikes. Good luck!

halfbaked07
09-21-2007, 02:56 PM
i'd leave it alone for now. you've said something already, he said ok. I'm going to go off on a limb and say it was probably innocent and it was like you said probably getting a drink or something and he knew you still weren't there.

if it happens again then say something.

Samwell
09-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Maybe you just interrupted his "Risky Business" dance and he was too embarrassed to admit it?