PDA

View Full Version : QLC Conference

cheshrcarol
06-18-2004, 11:47 AM
I know we had a thread about this before, but the announcement got me thinking about the conference. I am still trying to decide whether to go. Now that it's getting a little bit closer, who out there has definite plans to go?

pisces2473
06-18-2004, 12:00 PM
Depends on how Chris is doing. I was gung-ho from the start, but I may be needed elsewhere...

abby
06-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Hello, I'd just like to add how excited all the speakers are to be involved with this event - from career and finance experts, to relationship and humor columnists - I think there's something for everyone and look forward to meeting you all there! Just let me know if you have any questions. If you are traveling please keep in mind that the new Independence Air offers cheap flights to Washington.
Abby

kimmer23
06-18-2004, 06:03 PM
its a 3 day conference right? is it possible to just come 1 or 2 days? i only live like 45 minutes away from DC and would rather just drive down for the day and come back. DC isnt my most favorite place.

abby
06-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Yes - not sure why you don't like DC! but there is a Saturday only option (http://www.quarterlifecrisis.com/conference/index.shtml#payment)

kimmer23
06-18-2004, 06:42 PM
oh maybe sat only would be good.
i have a concert one of the other days.

its not that i dont like dc, its just that baltimore people never wanna go to dc and dc people never wanna come to baltimore.