PDA

View Full Version : Do you attract a certain "type" of person?



Kitty
10-22-2004, 02:45 PM
There is one type of guy that always hits on me. It never fails. I'm wondering if this is true for other people?

Also - I have no idea what i'm doing to attract this type of guy.

Is this true for other people?

kitalyn414
10-22-2004, 02:46 PM
lol - thinking about this, i can't remember the last time i was hit on. i sometimes get a little overeager & end up doing the approaching.

coll214
10-22-2004, 02:47 PM
I seem to get similar types too... you're not the only one.

Kitty
10-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by kitalyn414
lol - thinking about this, i can't remember the last time i was hit on. i sometimes get a little overeager & end up doing the approaching.

I wish I was more like that. Sadly, I only get like that with a few drinks in the system. Or if I can tell a guy is already kind of into me (like they keep looking at me, or making prolonged eyecontact). I applaud you! I'm a wimp.

kitalyn414
10-22-2004, 02:56 PM
no - it is only when i've had several doses of the liquid courage as well. ;)

djs1977
10-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Well, NOW you have to describe the 'types!'

MetFanL
10-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Yes, I definitely have a few types of guys that ALWAYS approach me. It's hysterical... no night out is complete without one of each trying to chat me up...

bigboom
10-22-2004, 03:12 PM
i attract girls who are more in it jsut for fun with no regard for feelings. hence the reason why ive been avoiding any form of relationship for months.

djs1977
10-22-2004, 03:13 PM
i tend to attract girls who are big time free spirits. I hope that never changes!!:)

gluegun
10-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I tend to attract the nerdy, intellectual types. Which is just how I like 'em!

coll214
10-22-2004, 03:49 PM
My night generally isn't complete w/out the icky old dude factor, or the 'i'm just shy' type. HA-I don't think so. as he moves onto the next victim... LOL

tina1979
10-22-2004, 03:53 PM
In general I just get losers and old guys.

Kitty
10-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Basically the type are "ghetto superstar" guys, as I call them.

Like, basically, imagine Puff Daddy (or whatever the hell his name is this week).

tina1979
10-22-2004, 05:09 PM
I've gotten a couple of those too...

Is there something wrong with me or something? You'd think I could find one decent guy.

bigboom
10-22-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Kitty
Basically the type are "ghetto superstar" guys, as I call them.

Like, basically, imagine Puff Daddy (or whatever the hell his name is this week).

i thought all us cats wants to be like p diddy yo? dude be bling blingin, he got mad ice as well...all you hot mommies should be diggin this mackin stylz yo.


btw im making fun of these guys cuz they annoy me to no end :)

Kitty
10-22-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by bigboom


i thought all us cats wants to be like p diddy yo? dude be bling blingin, he got mad ice as well...all you hot mommies should be diggin this mackin stylz yo.


btw im making fun of these guys cuz they annoy me to no end :)

Yeah, at first I thought it was kind of funny because i'm like the biggest dork ever and I don't know why these types of guys are attracted to me. So, i'd talk to them and it would be mildly amusing..

Now it annoys me to no end, as well.

bigboom
10-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Kitty


Yeah, at first I thought it was kind of funny because i'm like the biggest dork ever and I don't know why these types of guys are attracted to me. So, i'd talk to them and it would be mildly amusing..

Now it annoys me to no end, as well.

it makes the true g's of the game :D look bad because eventually all guys get classified like this and i have a hard enough time even meeting girls!

wordsmith
10-22-2004, 06:47 PM
I attract - and am attracted to - an insanely diverse roster of types.

Even my friends note how I've tended to date all across the board. Guys who are soooo different from one another.

dazed
10-22-2004, 07:28 PM
i attract few nerdy guys of my own race and hispanic guys and black guys. everywhere i go, either if i'm just out for a walk or in a club, i'm hit on by them. the ones that whistle at girls just aren't attractive...total scrubs!!!

i'm attracted to guys of my own race who are tall (5'10" ish), well educated but not nerdy, have somewhat outgoing personalities, in finance and business for some reason, and look like the guy that most people would deem attractive. sucks for me they don't go for me. that's why i've been single most of my life.

dazed
10-22-2004, 07:29 PM
i'm attracted to guys of other races too but they don't find me attractive.

stonemonkey
10-22-2004, 07:29 PM
so what do guys like that go for then, if not you?

dazed
10-22-2004, 07:43 PM
huh?

stonemonkey
10-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by dazed
i'm attracted to guys of my own race who are tall (5'10" ish), well educated but not nerdy, have somewhat outgoing personalities, in finance and business for some reason, and look like the guy that most people would deem attractive. sucks for me they don't go for me.

you've identified your target. now do you know what this type of guy looks for in a girl?

dazed
10-22-2004, 07:51 PM
they like the girly girl type i think. i can definitely be girly and i do notice that they talk to me a little more when i'm all dolled up. but i don't know if i could constantly be "dressed up"...just to have a guy notice me. and one drawback is that a lot of those guys only have friends of my race and are all cliquey. hate that.

Kitty
10-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by dazed
they like the girly girl type i think. i can definitely be girly and i do notice that they talk to me a little more when i'm all dolled up. but i don't know if i could constantly be "dressed up"...just to have a guy notice me. and one drawback is that a lot of those guys only have friends of my race and are all cliquey. hate that.

What race are you?