about us | workshops | message boards       
quarterlifecrisis.com    people blur   
a one-stop info-shop for recent grads & beyond      
   lifeworkplay   

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I'm a 26 year old virgin, never really kissed girl, do you think i'm a pathethic

Even though, i had my ups and downs, in the rest part of my life, i always felt confident in the rest part of my life.I feel that i will be successful in my career. i feel that hindrance is my love life.

i'm 26, even though i gone on dates, i'm still a virgin, and never really kissed girl. I feel kind of looser. I know that i can be a good boyfriend, i consider myself pretty smart, fairly good looking, i can be spontaneous

I feel like the people have so much expierence in this dating game, and i'm in pre-school. The lasts girls i gone out or had romantic feeling was my one my close girlfriends who happen to be bisexual, a girl that had a kid, a girl that slept with two guys at the same time after i took her out, another lesbian(no offense to gays-lesbains)

I wonder if the girls i gone out, is a reflection of who i'm at the same time. Maybe its me, i tend to either to indepedent, or to obsessed. I either care about the girls too much or not care at all

I wonder if how I can be indepedent, and be strong but at same time, show a girl that i'm interested in? How do i balance the need of being my own independence, my own man, while at the same time allowing a girl that i'm interested in know me, with out being obsessed with her or pushing away

Any advice of this alien world called love would be appreciated

I'm going to be 28 in 13 days, and I've only been on one date during my entire life, and that was last October, and it barely counts b/c I might have spent 10 minutes in total talking to her (we saw a movie and she had to leave right after). I guess the main problem is that I've been too shy and too down on myself to even try, and even during those times I've tried, I've quickly spooked them away. I'd love some advice myself. Right now, though, dating is the last thing on my mind.

lonestar Guest
    serious man, you need to get laid.

I have heard of people dying from that shit...

nothing too it...

Drink!!!!!!!!!
    100% Cze-xican

The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation
    -Rent

lonestar Guest

That'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar
    That'll work.
    1. You don't know what I'm talking about

And

2. How is that option any more or LESS ridiculous than saying a person can die if they don't get laid??
    100% Cze-xican

-Rent

I know its different for guys but I'm an extremely shy girl. I've had a few boyfriends but they've all been guys who had to really pursue me and not be taken aback by someone who isn't very obvious about her feelings.

I actually had a drink before I went on my first date with my current boyfriend. It really helped loosen me up. Don't get drunk though.

First off, I'm also a 26 year-old guy with very little "game" -- and until recently I was looking the same magic answer too. But now that I'm slowly coming out of my shell and taking more risks (of being rejected), I'm finding that the answer I was looking for really was as simple as what I've always heard: be confident, let yourself be known that you're available, and just ask a girl out if you find her attractive/interesting. You'll always be alone if you just keep on dwelling on the fact that you've never had a date/relationship.
    "It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be."

lonestar Guest
    That's what I mean, man...nothing to it...

I'm not a fantastic looking guy or anything, but all you need is a little self-confidence and you'll be fine...I haven't been putting myself out there recently because of a major life change (move); but I plan on it again soon - I recently broke up with my girlfriend back home...

Wow, this has really been a day. I should be shit-faced by now.
    Still pheenin' for my next fix.

Fathers be good to your daughters,
    daughters will love like you do...
    -John Mayer

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm
    Wow, this has really been a day. I should be shit-faced by now.
    If only we were drinking real liquor, as opposed to water & diet coke......
    100% Cze-xican

-Rent

lonestar Guest
    Okay Paiger, so what are some of the drink instances?

Okay Paiger, so what are some of the drink instances?
    Stay long enough and you can find out.
    100% Cze-xican

-Rent

lonestar Guest
    and I was joking about the dying thing...but I do believe it is healthier to have a sex life.

and I was joking about the dying thing...but I do believe it is healthier to have a sex life.
    I agree, but at the same time, if you've never had it,you don't know what you are really missing
    100% Cze-xican

-Rent