about us | workshops | message boards       
quarterlifecrisis.com    people blur   
a one-stop info-shop for recent grads & beyond      
   lifeworkplay   

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Funny/Creative/Good things to hide alcohol inside

It's tha 4th of July, time to get WASTED!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!1

What an appropiate time to post this thread. Some places in my area, people aren't allowed to bring alcohol while watching fireworks. Maybe it is because of the kids. We had to sneak alcohol in several places such as dry wedding receptions, concerts, high school football games, busses, trains, the hospital, ice skating rinks, and the movie theater.

Some of the things we hide alky inside are: 2 liters, big gulp cups, small vases, nalgene bottles, coffee thermos, OJ and milk cartons, and even soap despensers.

When I was in HS, a bunch of us would always hang out uptown @ "The Square", aka a parking lot type thing along main street. I'd always go to Mickey D's and get a large cup of water and just pour my Jack Daniels Downhome Punch in that, then sit on a tailgate and drink. Oh what a rebel I was. Ha. I don't know about the whole soap dispenser thing...you better make sure it's washed out good!
    Don't even act like I didn't buy that donut..I got the documentation right here...oh wait, it's at home..in the file...under 'D'...for donut.

My all-time fav is Gatorade. Pour out half (or drink it, whatever) and replace with vodka. Not only is it a good way to hide alcohol, but since the gatorade is designed to enter your blood stream as quickly as possible, it takes the vodka with it!

BTW - Gatorade also works WONDERS for hangovers!!!
    Carrie, VA

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts... A mother always has to think twice; once for herself and once for her child.

~ Sophia Loren

Put it in a water-bottle backpack thing (Camelbak). You can hide it under your clothes.

A flask is just fine for me!
    It's ok, I'm not really here.

I was wondering when you were going to post with the flask option...
    "Even when I've f*&%ed up, I've spun it into a learning experience that's brought me to bigger and better things."

While tailgating in a parking lot before a college football game, I once saw this couple with a little baby hiding all kinds of flasks in the baby carrier as they were getting ready to head toward the gates. On the one hand it's kind of disturbing that a couple with a little baby was bringing that much alcohol to the game with them. On the other hand, it was such a genius plan I couldn't help but admire it.

Quote Originally Posted by WorkInProgress
    Anyone else feel like this thread transported them back to the early days of college?
    Freshman year of high school, actually... how sad is that? I was pretty much over it by the time i got to college.
    Carrie, VA

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts... A mother always has to think twice; once for herself and once for her child.

~ Sophia Loren

Anyone else feel like this thread transported them back to the early days of college?

most definately...lol

i definately did the 'orange juice' and 'cranberry juice.' I was also into The Blue Skyy/Smirnoff Ice type drinks which were well hidden in a water bottle
    "You better do the best you can while you are here, because all you are doing is passing through." ~Eugene Kane

"But there's booze in the blender and soon it will render that frozen concoction that helps me hang on..." ~ Jimmy Buffett

No, but it did transport me back to a few weekends ago.
    Still pheenin' for my next fix.

Fathers be good to your daughters,
    daughters will love like you do...
    -John Mayer

Very college...

I feel like such an old poster...I really don't frequent places where you need to sneak in your alcohol these days. I guess if I did, I'd probably go the flask route and be all roaring twenties.
    "Even when I've f*&%ed up, I've spun it into a learning experience that's brought me to bigger and better things."

tina1979 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by care99bare
    BTW - Gatorade also works WONDERS for hangovers!!!
    a men to that. 1 bottle before you start drinking, then one before bed. works great!!

Kitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wordsmith
    Very college...

I feel like such an old poster...I really don't frequent places where you need to sneak in your alcohol these days. I guess if I did, I'd probably go the flask route and be all roaring twenties.

I'm with you.

I'm confused

You all don't go to the following anymore?

-dry wedding receptions
    -concerts
    -busses, trains, and other public transportation
    -the hospital
    -ice skating rinks
    -the movie theater

You can't bring alcohol to any of those places, regardless of your age.

We don't sneak alcohol into those places anymore. There are two exceptions. Dry wedding receptions and charter buses.

Quote Originally Posted by mythirdun
    I'm confused

You all don't go to the following anymore?

-dry wedding receptions
    -concerts
    -busses, trains, and other public transportation
    -the hospital
    -ice skating rinks
    -the movie theater

You can't bring alcohol to any of those places, regardless of your age.

We don't sneak alcohol into those places anymore. There are two exceptions. Dry wedding receptions and charter buses.
    Who drinks at a hospital? LOL Or the ice skating rink, where you'd likely bust your ass.

Naw, I only sneaks drinks in because the places I go to are really expensive. I'm not going to pay $7 for a beer.
    Still pheenin' for my next fix.

Fathers be good to your daughters,
    daughters will love like you do...
    -John Mayer